2019 has been a year filled with the richness of a multitude of experiences inclusive of:
– launching a new claims service with LLA Inc. Attorneys;
– developing another certified course with UCT Law @ Work, focused on the legal and practical challenges of life claims management;
– enjoying a spectacular third year of training health professionals in the ways of expert witness work;
– bringing Dr Sarah Whitehead on board and meeting many more inspiring people in a variety of professional domains;
– exploring new destinations and cultures across the globe;
– doing the work I love each day – and more.
It has been a very busy year, during which I elected to settle back into my Cape Town offices on a permanent basis, whilst commuting to the Eastern Cape in between (rather than the other way around), all whilst continually growing a business coaching client base across the world – with thanks to the use of Skype and similar tools.
The professional and personal journey taken this year must surely epitomise what it means to thrive.
Thank you to all who have made 2019 what it has been – and still is. If it were to be bottled as a wine it would be known as ‘a very good year’.
Warm wishes for the Festive Season and all the very best for the upcoming New Year – may 2020 be another very good year.